The American crime drama Breaking Bad is a well-known television series with thousands of followers worldwide. The series has become a cult favorite with numerous followers. The series follows the hero’s story, Walter White, who successfully built a million-dollar empire from selling crystal meth.
One constant subject matter that refuses to die down is the amount of money Walter made from his meth business. There have been extensive discussions and debates among fans about his exact net worth. Although he may be a character to loyal fans, he is like an existing natural person. Some people observed each episode to calculate every dollar he made, starting from the very beginning.
Some characters are memorable and realistically appeal to the audience. The number of series produced every year increased over the years. In the mix of all the series, there is sure to stay with the audience. It catches viewers’ attention to find out more about the past, present, and future of the story.
Now, every series or movie has its hero. However, the kinds of stories coming out these days have a different take on the concept of a hero.
They are more like Robin Hood, who steals from the rich and give to the poor. The welfare and wellbeing of the needy matter to them as they also experienced the same fate.
Story of Walter White and how many seasons of Breaking bad have
The hero Walter Hartwell White Sr. graduated from the California Institute of Technology. The Gray Matter Technologies was a company he co-founded. His share in the company was $5,000, which he suddenly sold.
Walter soon shifted to New Mexico and found a job as a chemistry teacher for a high school in Albuquerque. He discovered on his 50th birthday that he was suffering from Stage IIIA lung cancer.
With such a devastating diagnosis, he turned to producing and selling crystal meth. The reason behind his action was to make sure that his family was financially secure after his death.
He teamed up with Jesse Pinkman, a former student, to start his business. However, in the process, he becomes deeply engaged in the illegal drug business. As the plot progresses, he becomes more brutal and even functions under the nickname “Heisenberg.” Viewers noticed that the Walter character was becoming a less sympathetic person with each episode in the Breaking Bad series, There are a total of 5 seasons.
The main topic of discussion is the amount of money Walter collected throughout the series.
The story of Walter is close to rags to riches story as he began from nothing. He started cooking meth with his partner Jesse at the back of an RV vehicle. His chemistry expertise helped develop a variety of methamphetamine in its purest form, the first of its kind.
The formulation was known as the Blue Sky drug, which started selling fast and efficiently. They also happen to make more enemies with their sudden success.
The character is prevalent and loved by many people in the first season. Although the money factor is always in discussion, Walter is also regarded as a legend by many people.
It appeals to many people not just as a story but also as an actual illusion. The series’s creators also took inspiration from real-life drug dealer stories to give it a natural effect.
How Much did Walter White Actually Make?
Walter had a goal of earning up to $737,000 in the first season. As his popular drug began to sell, the money collection grew. At some point, he stopped counting and did not seem to have an idea about the total amount.
Calculating the expenses and events that followed where Walter spend the money, the total comes close to $100 million or more. The accounts of the trail of money throughout the series are:
- Walter purchased a printer paper for $15.88 at Staples, deducted from his MasterCard.
- Walter’s salary from his occupation as a teacher was $43,700.
- Amount Walter withdrew from his retirement plan to get the RV was $7,000.
- Strip club incident enjoyed by Jesse and his party came to about $5,600.
- Combo’s payment for stealing the RV was $1,400.
- Three month’s payment by Gus Fring to Jesse and Walt for cooking meth amounted to $3 million.
- Payment from the production at the Superlab for three months was 2,400 pounds.
- The amount of blue meth per pound at the wholesale rate was $40,000.
- The total worth of production of the Blue Sky drug for three months was $96,000,000.
- The money order sent to Saul Goodman for hiring the top criminal defense for Badger was $4,650.
- Amount paid for the house that Jesse wanted for his aunt was $400,000.
- Inheritance left by the great aunt Birgit of Ted Beneke was $621,552.33.
- Payment for the car wash of the A1A by Skyler was $800,000.
- Graymatter, the company initiated by Walter with Elliott and Gretchen, was repurchased by him at $5,000.
- The entire net worth of the company Graymatter at the time of buyout was $2.16 billion.
- Stack of money at the stack house came close to $27,000,000.
- The overall cost of methylamine per gallon was $15,000.
- The overall value of methylamine of 1,000 gallons stolen from the train was $15,000,000.
- The market cost of 15,000 gallons of Walt’s blue sky meth would profit him for $446,735,395.19.
There might have been some accounts of money amiss in a total of all the money spent.
How much money did breaking bad make?
The advertising revenue of the entire exhibition is 188 million US dollars, and the profit is 141.12 million. This means that the total return on investment of advertising is 75.06%. For expensive exhibitions, this is not a big deal, because they can make up for the remaining replay. Cost and profit, DVD. /Blu-ray/Digital sales and distribution. According to Vince, they did it.
We cannot figure out how much they charge for advertising space every time they republish, because they did not publish these figures, nor did they publish physical objects, digital sales data, syndicated rights costs or product data, but we can know that this is likely to be derived The amount is 200 million or more. If I have to give a rough estimate, then it can be estimated that they made 250 million for a profit and 62 million on Breaking Bad alone.
How much money did Jesse Pinkman make?
Jesse Pinkman managed to make $561,830 In season 2. In season 3, his income exceeded $3 million, and By the closing of Season 5, Walter’s net worth was more than $80 million. As the episodes unfold, Walter gave a total of $5 million to Jesse Pinkman. Walter then used eight massive barrels to fill his $80 million. He buried the barrels in the expanse of the desert in New Mexico. Somehow, there was some unaccounted amount of money in between.
How much money did Walter White leave his family?
When the Supremacist Neo-Nazi attacked Walter’s place, they found the money barrels and took almost all except for one barrel. That single barrel contained about $11 million. From the remaining money, he used some to run away before the cops got to him. He used another part of the money to get supplies to enter Albuquerque. Walter also left a handsome amount to the tune of $9 million for his son.